Main Street Roofing operates year-round for your convenience. Leaky roof problems need to be fixed immediately — they can’t wait for warm dry weather. We can assess your roof issues and provide you with a customized estimate (we’ll leave it in your mailbox if you’re not home). As a family owned business, we are flexible and can quickly prioritize urgent work. Our staff are always happy to assist with arranging your free, no-obligation estimate, and to answer any of your questions. Call us today to get started.
Choosing the perfect colour roof for your home can be difficult. To help you find inspiration, ask us about roofing projects our team has previously completed. We are happy to work with you to determine the best roof colour to showcase your home.
The special care we take with your home and property includes moving and protecting anything that may be in the way of job debris (outdoor furniture, statues, hot tubs, etc). Everything will be put back in place upon job completion. In addition, we use our own dump trucks for prompt refuse removal. No unsightly bins will be left to sit in your driveway leaving dents.
Year-round operation for roof repairs, roof replacements/re-roofing, or new custom home roofing
Licensed, insured & guaranteed (10 year workmanship + manufacturer warranty)
Free, no-obligation estimate
Payment upon completion – no deposit required in advance
Most jobs completed in 1 day
Professional, experienced, courteous employees; no contractors or sub-contractors
We don’t use nail guns; in order to ensure nails are properly positioned and decrease the potential for shingles to be open to wind damage, everything is hand nailed
Worry-free complete job site clean-up
We provide a dump truck
Our colour charts and samples will help you to choose the perfect style for your home or commercial building. Main Street Roofing offers a variety of types of roofing products suitable for residential or commercial applications including:
We know that the finishing touches can make a crucial difference when it comes to the overall appearance and durability of your roof. At Main Street Roofing we use only the best quality products and materials to complete your roofing project and protect your home from animals and the elements:
Roofing Dos and Don’ts
1. Shingles that are installed with nail guns frequently require re-work and result in customer frustration.
Hand nailing shingles avoids future problems and ensures a longer life for your new roof.
Shingle manufacturers require proper nailing or the warranty will be voided. Poor installation with nail guns is usually the reason for a voided warranty.
2. Shingle manufacturers and roofing contractors have earned their reputations. Be sure to do your research before making your roofing decision. Check with the Better Business Bureau, Workplace Safety & Insurance Board, and ask for references.
3. Existing shingles and all flashings should ALWAYS be replaced with new roofing.
4. Roofing sub-contractors are not working for you; they are piece workers. A dependable roofing company has their own trained and hourly-paid employees who typically provide better workmanship than a piece worker.
5. Always use Ice Shield on eaves, valleys, and low slope areas to prevent ice build-up from damaging your roof.
6. Choose a ventilation solution. Ventilation is very important, and extra vents are inexpensive.
7. Only use licensed and insured roofing companies to avoid potential roofing disasters.
8. Deposits should never be paid or required upon signing a roofing contract – payment should always be upon completion of work.